Internationalization -The Chamber of Commerce Support and Network
The internationalization services offered by Rauma Chamber of Commerce provides businesses with a reliable place for foreign trade related training and practical internationalization services.
The Chamber offers both free and paid services.
Strategy for internationalization and support for growth
- The Global Club serves as a form of networking and peer support
- International business training related to board and strategic work
Export trade processes for production
- International Trade Documents
- Various events, such as finance of export trade or target countries
- International business trainings: e.g. taxation, export documentation.
Identify opportunities in the country and global market
- Join Chambers of Commerce Theme Trips
- Connections with networks supporting internationalization, these including The Enterprise Europe Network, FinnCham, Finnvera, Team Finland and Trade Associations.
Partners and prospective costumers
Communication support for business in the region
- West Coast Magazine: English publications of Satakunta’s region export companies to support businesses communication.
- Every year recognition and prizing of the chosen company from among the members of Rauma Chamber of Commerce.
Guidance on International Matters
- In Satakunta area you will get integral assistance by the Team Finland coordinator Carita Vastinesluoma. More Information.
- Rauma Chamber of Commerce Internationalization Committee and other committees are actively engaged on export-related issues such as international workforce and global accessibility.
Further information about our services:
Riikka Piispa, 040 70 88555